Summer vacations and a general Tennessee Williams-esque languor have come to the 323, so we’re tweaking our summer sched a bit to accommodate. READ ON for illuminating bullets…
- MONDAY 7/4
- Happy 4th! Per tradition, we’ll be rocking out our Stars & Stripes WOD Monday at 9AM–followed by no other classes, so be there, or be British. Extra points for wearing red, white, and blue.
- TUESDAYs & THURSDAYs 7/1-9/2
- No 6AM WOD, no 12PM Open Gym. Which is to say, the gym opens at 7AM, closes at 12PM, reopens at 5:30PM. Only Tues/Thurs. Starting…NOW.
- PERMANENT CHANGES as of 7/1/16:
- Thursdays at 7:30PM will be an evening Open Gym.
- Superficial Sunday (Open Gym) will be from 12-2PM.
Thazzit! We’ll be posting a pretty new schedule ASAP, but you can always find our LIVE and usually updated calendar HERE, in your member portal. As always, feel free to email us any time with questions or concerns.
Have super fun patriotic times this weekend, all; see you at 9AM Monday!