- All gym members are now REQUIRED to reserve the class time they wish to attend:
HOW TO RESERVE:
Sign in to your member portal on the Zenplanner app on your phone or desktop
Don’t know your login info?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a password reset link emailed to you
- Once logged in select the class hour you would like to attend by clicking ‘reserve’
- Reserving is allowed 24 hours in advance.
CLASS TIME SLOTS:
- The class schedule will remain intact as it was previously with the re-addition of a Sunday class.
- Class times are reserved for members taking class.
- Open gym goers need to come in during open gym hours
**YOU MAY NOT ATTEND A CLASS WITHOUT RESERVING. THIS INCLUDES OPEN GYM)**
WHAT IS NEEDED FROM YOU BEFORE CLASS/OPEN GYM
- Towel / Rag to sanitize equipment:
- Sanitation spray will be provided at each rack. However, you must bring a towel/rag. You also may bring in your own clorox/lysol wipes. Entry is not permitted if you don’t have one.
- Mask is required upon entry
- Coaches are required to wear masks throughout.
- Members are highly encouraged to do so. However, it is not required to wear your mask while working out.
**NO TOWEL AND OR MASK = NO ENTRY MUST HAVE BOTH ITEMS TO ENTER**
- Try to arrive at least 5 minutes before your reserved class time. You may wait in your car or wait outside at a safe distance.
- IF you show up late you may be turned away
- Guidelines require a mask worn upon arrival (Covering nose and mouth)
- NO MASK = NO ENTRY
- Masks are optional during training
- Mask must be put back on upon leaving
- The main lobby door will be used for ENTRY only and the garage door will be used as an EXIT only.
- Wait for temperature check from on-site coach
- Temperature checks:
- If, you are experiencing symptoms of a fever (chills, cough, etc) please do not come to the gym
- Temperature checks:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before entering gym floor and maintain social distancing once on gym floor
In order to adhere to the social distancing guidelines a rack system has been developed to keep everyone at a safe distance while working out.
Each rack will contain the following:
- Sanitizing Spray
- Barbell scrub
- Lacrosse ball
- Mini Band
When in a class setting, grabbing equipment and putting it away will also be done according to the rack you are at and led by the coach on site.
Optional equipment allowed on site:
- Chalk — You may bring your own chalk. You may not share it and you must clean it off any equipment after use
- Wipes — If you prefer to bring your own wipes they may not be
CLEANING EQUIPMENT :
Upon completion of using any equipment on site EVERYTHING MUST BE WIPED DOWN:
This includes but is not limited to:
- Bumper plates
- Pull Up Bars
- Yoga mats
- Bands and any other accessory equipment
Highly trafficked areas that will always be cleaned off by staff before classes:
- Restrooms (door knobs, sink handles)
- lobby door (if it was closed)
- Once you have cleaned your workout are, please go wash your hands.
- Politely leave before the next class is set to begin
- Make sure your mask is back on while leaving
**If these rules are not followed, ownership can and will note the incident and more than 1 occurrence will lead to a suspended/dropped membership**
Not allowed on site
The following items are not permitted on site:
- No “Homemade Sanitizing” Solutions. Risk of skin irritation to others and possible damage to equipment.
- No Pets inside the gym. Pets are allowed to come to the gym, but must remain outdoors until further notice.
- Inappropriate political remarks of the current situations. You will be asked to leave. This is a place where people come to disconnect with what’s going on and not a time to make anyone uncomfortable.
Here is a link to the guidelines released by Los Angeles County: